CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fall Leaves

Fall has fallen and the crisp cool air has brought about the spirit of Christmas. Our leaves change into magical colors here in Mississippi. I love the fall because to me it symbolizes CHANGE. Just as the leaves change color, I believe we need to change up our lives a bit so we don't get too comfortable. My big change has been the new calling I have been given in our ward. Today I was sustained as the primary president. I am extremely humbled and feel I lack the knowledge to take on such a calling, however; I know I have been blessed with two great counselors and I know this is going stretch me to the max. I am very eager to love all the children in our ward and share with them my testimony and love for my Savior. I hope and pray that each of you have change happening in your lives, whether it be challenging or pure joy, all change is good!!!

No comments: