CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween was awesome this year! What a week we've had. Someone in the neighborhood does a free Haunted House here so we started the week off taking the boys to their first haunted house. They were pretty scared but no nightmares because we had prepared them for all the ooey gooey things they'd be seeing. We had the missionaries over for a fun Halloween dinner with green noodle spaghetti and witches blood to drink. The missionaries loved it. We then made Halloween cupcakes ( thanks to Grandma Katie's box). We carved pumpkins and then Friday we went to the church for a big Chili cook-off, hay ride, and trunk or treat. The kids loved it all. While on the hay ride, Nadia thought she was on a roller coaster so she screamed and put her hands up almost the whole time, making everyone laugh. I was for warned that I would need a ton of candy for the trunk or treat.... so I spent a sickening $30 dollars getting candy and to my great horror we have about $40 dollars of candy left. Candy is the worst part of Halloween and now I'm stuck with more than what we started with and can't take any back.....I guess I'll be pawning it off to Sergio's work and wherever else I can send it. What a waist of money. Next year I'm passing out plastic bugs and spiders.... We love you all and hope you enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

How fun!! Ok, I'm cracking up about the candy. Left over candy from Halloween......HATE IT!! Miss you guys. xoxoxoxoxoxo

Kerry said...

I love it! My trick is that I give out full candy bars and then I won't eat them and when they are gone I start giving out the candy that the kids got prior to Halloween, so in the long run it saves me money and a few extra pounds!! Love you tons