CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

DANCING QUEEN

Hey everyone,

Yes, it was my 34th birthday today. Yee haw. I feel , I feel, I feel exactly the same as yesterday! Today was a great day. I went out to lunch with some gals from my ward then Sergio took us all out to eat at the Olive Garden....yum. We had ice-cream cake when we got home. I received a nice book, perfume, shoes, a jacket and the Mama Mia soundtrack, but the big Kahoona was my monster hand Wheat Grinder. Yes! Can't wait to grind my own wheat and figure out how to make my own bread. Thank you Sergio for an awesome evening.

p.s. dad, the closest I got to going dancing was rockin' out to ABBA's song "Dancing Queen." That was pretty dang fun! You and Katie should try it some time.

2 comments:

AbnerJane said...

Happy Birthday!!!! So happy you had a wonderful day. No antique salt and pepper shakers though eh? Keep your fingers crossed! I am the queen of belated... Your bday package sits here in my room ready to mail off... Love you SO much and MISS YOU more than words!

Kerry said...

You are the Dancing Queen! I hope you had a great bday and hopefull your ex-large package will be there on friday!! Love you tons