CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Fair

Here we are at the fair. Why we decided to go to the fair, I do no know. I take the blame for wanting to go. Fairs are all the same no matter where you go. Some of the highlights were the yank it out your shorts prices, the foot long corn dogs, the deep fried candy bar (you only need to try once in your life time), the long lines, sweaty people, the pig races, the stinky petting zoo, the broken rides, or when PAT decided to pick Nathan up and returned him to us with a big ol' smile on her/his face. I think she wanted to show us her pearly whites (I mean her pearly white) and she gave Nathan a smoocher right on the cheek. That was especially nice. The coolest part was the motorcycle jumping... not $95 dollars cool, but the boys loved it. You could even pay extra to see the smallest horse alive and then around the corner you could pay extra to see the smallest living woman. I thought the movie the "Elephant man" did away with this type of cruel and unusual punishment, but I guess not. I decided to save my $2 dollars and bought ice-cream on the way home so that the big zit on my chin would go ahead and increase in size. Fun times.

No comments: